Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Favorites

I always see in blogs Thankful Thursday, Works for me Wednesday or even Wordless Wednesday - I'm know I've seen something for Tuesday but I can't think of it right now. So I thought I'd do my own: Friday Favorites (catchy huh?) . So here we go, these are a few of my favorite things: (hard not to hum the tune from the Sound of Music isn't it?)

1. My husband and boys (really, what kind of wife and mom would I be if I didn't list this?)
2. Roses - they are my absolute favorite flower. Since we have moved into this house, they have given me a rose bush on almost every mother's day!
3. Chocolate peanut butter ice cream. A dairy nearby make the best - lots of hunks of peanut butter, mmmm...)
4. Reading - I love to read!
5. Scrapbooking!!! Although I don't get to it as often as I would like - but that's the way life is sometimes.

So there you have it - a few of my favorite things. Oh, be assured there's more but perhaps I'll save that for another Friday. Enjoy your favorites and have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's not Friday, but I think I'd like to share my favorite things...
1. color!
2. sewing
3. Jef's my favorite
4. taking pictures and sharing them.
5. being married!
6. finding free things on the internet~
7. my two red-headed grandcdaughters!
8. (these are not in any order, ok!?) Twins...my two, that is!
9. Going away to small towns to dream...
10. Nature-all aspects of it!
There you have ten; I could go on, but I don't want to take up your whole day with ME!
Love you...
Great vacation pix...so wish I had been there.
Peter and Rach went camping last week to Alleghany and had quite the experiences...muffler fell off on the way, Trinity broke in two teeth; they got rained out at 3 a.m. and had to pack up and leave by 5 the last night cuz every single thing was soaked! They had a huge raccoon next campsite over she got a pix of...and the list goes on...I'm grateful for them not seeing any bear!~!!!